A cool parser in Python

In my last post, i told you guys, i had plans to move the compiler project from java to python. But here too, the chief problem(due to my lack of ignorance) was parsing. I was looking around, and I came across this awesome parser called BeautifulSoup .This is basically a html/xml parser, but i think, i can tweak it to work with the neo programming language.

I really liked the way, how various elements are accessed by using thier tags, as described in the documentation of BeautifulSoup. It really got me excited. Parsing and binary trees were once scary,obsturse terms for me, but not anymore.

I would love to go ahead with the project. If you would like to join in this project, you can get the complete documentation, along with the full source code for the project here.