Reaching my first milestone

(Weight graph as on Aug 29,2011)

Hi folks, I am an inch away in the weight tracking graph(see above) to reach my first milestone, that is 70 Kgs of lean mass, with as little fat, as possible. I have started to accumulate a bit fat in my mid-section(core) that I need to take care of. That means, more crunches, running and skipping( jump rope) It gives me so much happiness and confidence that I am going in the right direction, and would love to have all of these shared with the entire world. I want to do some before and after photos soon, again I would love to share that as well.

Currently my food table looks like this:

When ? Food item (Primary) Food item (Alternative)
Breakfast Milk with Protein powder, Bread Sandwich Milk with oats
Lunch Rice Chapathi
Post mid-day Light snacks Fruits
Dinner Rice with curry. 2 boiled egg whites N/A


Influence of Twitter
I must admit that twitter has to be one place I turn up for inspiration on a daily basis. Right now, I follow about 385 + people, most of them being body builders, fitness experts, nutritionists, athletes, models, fitness figures. Its a great inspiration to be going through their thoughts and aspirations and believing that you too be like them one day. Below is a brief list of people I follow in twitter

Twitter ID

Name

BikiniStaci

Staci A.

missleisl

Leisl

marissaroxks

Marissa Iuculano

DonnaBlase

Donna Blase

Tiff_Crystal

Tiffany Crystal

Laura_Superhero

Laura_Superhero

TiffanyGaughan

Tiffany Gaughan

TiffanyyUpshaw

Tiffany Upshaw

sha_sha_fierce

sharon phillips

theextrarep

Sheri Gaskins

desertMike

Mike McCollom

MzKameka

Kerry

Melanie_Collins

Melanie Collins

MissNadiaE

Nadia El

HotAtHome

Jackie B

karenkwilliam

Health &

Heather632

Heather Chavez

FranciscaDennis

Francisca Dennis

EJM3577

Ask Me!

MissSnoogie

lauren barthman

JillianJones1

Baybgirl811

ACE_Motivates

Alicia Rachelle

Bxtreme_Tanya

Tanya Martinez

ChristineGus

Christine Jenkin

TonyXXL

Antonio Mosely

DustinPoirier

The Diamond

ryanbader

Ryan Bader


In other news..

I was happy to find Melvin's email today morning, telling me that he finds my recents posts as inspirational. Love you buddy.

Labels: , ,