Indexing our life - Dreams

[ (c) stock.xchng]

It would be blinding to ignore the fact, or rather the truth how much my friend wants to be in a job, more than anything else and could go to whatever extend to get that point across. It just brings to my head, how much powerful our minds are in creating situations that match our personality/ beliefs and value systems.

Today I realized for the first time, the true power of focusing. If we focus our efforts on one thing and constantly think about that, make ourselves believe in it entirely, Its just a matter of time before you can see it unfold in front of your eyes.

As a matter of fact, it was not my friend's dream that I see around me, right now. I had dreamed my friend dreaming about this. Which means, when my friend's dream came true, it was my dream which came true in the first place, so this is very interesting indeed.

Labels: , ,