I started learning martial arts


Sorry guys,
You guys would be knowing my life almost completely in and out by reading this blog for the past 1 year. But I am really sorry and regret for not mentioning this great thing that happened in my life; I hope you guys (and gals if any) would forgive and continue with me in this journey of life......

One of the greatest things that happened to me in the past few months has been this - I joined a martial arts class, namely a Kwang Wing Kung Fu class . Its been more than 3 months and its just going great. I could (others as well) see great changes in my physique as well as my mental and emotional thinking.

I feel joining this really great Kung Fu class was one of the best decisions that I have taken in the recent past.

Last week we started patterns; patterns are nothing but a combination of exercises. More about it later. Master told me that fight will be starting within 2 weeks or so. But I want to complete as many patterns as possible before learning fight.

Classes are between 6:30 to 8:30 morning. From this week on, I am planning to go in the evening too, time is not decided though.

All about this and more in my later posts.

Bye guys